utorok 30. júna 2009

Ladybug hand puppet


This activity is from http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/puppets/paperplateladybug/. Children like hand puppets very much. Especially the stories performed with puppets. We bought a yellow dog and a pink cat puppet. Di likes "Lenka Lienka" - Lenka the ladybug song from Peter Nagy, so I decided to make her a puppet of ladybug. All you need is two paperplates (I just cut two circles from drawing paper), stapler, red and black paint, scissors.
I cut out the ladybug`s legs from drawing paper and cut off the rim of the plates to make a hole, where Di will put her hand to move the ladybug. Di helped me to paint the plates red, then I painted the eyes, head and legs black. I also painted some black dots. Then I put the parts of the ladybug together with the stapler.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára