pondelok 1. februára 2010

Kindergarten

Di started to attend Kindergarten in Široké. It is really difficult to predict how a child will handle separation on the first days of kindergarten. I tried to prepare her to make it easier, but I am not sure, if it worked. I bought a book The first day at kindergarten (in Slovak) and we read it more times. Of course, she liked the book very much. Then she spent a couple of nights at Grandma`s flat and she put up with it quite bravely. But...The first day - Monday at kindergarten was OK, because she didn`t know what to expect. She cried when I said goodbye on Tuesday. I asked her how was it after coming home, she just replied it was OK. I asked her what did she do, what did she eat, who did she meet, but she didn`t want to say anything. She started to cry in the car on Wednesday. She cried a lot even on Thursday and she wanted to go to her grandma. Finally she started to cry when we left home on Friday and cried till I left kindergarten...And she had a temperature during the weekend. She is ill and she stays with her grandma this week...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára