pondelok 14. októbra 2013

Vegetables

I am a happy daughter of my mum. My mother grows her own vegetables and she always brings me some crops. She brought me some veggies on Sunday - carrot, parsley, kohlrabi, potatoe, cabbage, celery and onion. A thought crossed my mind while I was cleaning the veggies. I put the carrot, the parsley, the kohlrabi and the potatoe on a tray. Li played with them first. Then I named them twice. After that I told her to pass me the carrot...the parsley etc and she was able to give me the right vegetable. Finally, I chose two of them and asked where the carrot is...where the parsley is etc and Li pointed at the correct vegetable. Of course, I cooked a vegetable soup and Li watched a Vegetable presentation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0fk15GI7IA) while she was eating the soup.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára