utorok 13. januára 2009

Wonderful day

It was difficult, but very nice day today. Di was watching Busy buses and I was cooking a boletus soup after breakfast. Then we went out. It was frosty and sunny weather, we had red cheeks, but the air was so healthy...while Di was having race with our two dogs called Jopo and Teo, I was sweeping the path and washing our gate. After that, we went sledging. When we returned home, we had lunch and I put Di to bed with her bottle of milk. I wrote some emails and I phoned. Then I was cooking boiled potatoes and fried fish. When she woke up, we made some cookies with Play-dough and waited for my husband. After dinner Di and Tom went to my mother in law and I went to church ensemble.
In the evening Di played with sticks and drew her pictures. Tom and Di are sleeping now and I silently sing a song Bless the Lord my soul and bless God`s holy name. Bless the Lord my soul, who leads me into life...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára