nedeľa 11. januára 2009

Skiing at Ski Dubovica

Today I went skiing with my husband, sister Lenka and a friend of my mother called Vladik at Ski Dubovica near the town Lipany (Slovakia). While we were savouring our first skiing this year, my daughter Di went sledging with my mother. First I felt a foot pain, but then it was wonderful winter skiing - wind in my face, fresh and frosty air, snow glittering everywhere, speed in my ski and hot tea with rum after all... Then we had lunch at my mother`s flat together. In the evening we said goodbye to my family and went to Kosice, because my mother in law and brother in law returned from Hungary. The train went from Wienna to Budapest and Kosice, so we had to drive them home. They were on a funeral in Hungary, because one of their relatives died. They brought us some presents, so we shared some joy with them. We returned home late, so I quickly made a dinner and put Di to bed. Now I`m really tired. But we spent a nice day, so it`s time to thank our God.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára