streda 4. februára 2009

Boom

I went skiing with my husband on Sunday 1 Feb in Plejsy. My daughter stayed with my mother in law. The snow was perfect and so was our skiing. I cannot write, that I am a professional skier, but OK, I didn`t fall down for a long time. My husband was faster than me, so he usually waited for me in a middle of the slope. Suddenly we didn`t understand each other and we had a crash. It was very embarrassing. I hit my knee and my shoulder, my husband was fortunately OK. I was really disconcerted after that and now I am surprised of my following reaction after we crashed. Sometimes we are sure, that we are on firm ground. And we are surprised, when we find out, that it isn`t true. It can disconcern us. I think, that it is very important from time to time to remember, that the only certainty is the love of our God.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára